Mr. Broose Mr. Broose

Violent charm

I found this animation to be quite good. The violence in it was well done and the traditional animated pieces were perfect. The only issue I find is the design, it's a design choice you've made rather than a design flaw obviously, it's just I find it too basic. Regardless of everything else though, well presented, look forwards to Mr. Broose 2.

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks for the positive remarks.

FF:Remix 3 (Advent Begin) FF:Remix 3 (Advent Begin)

mh

crap

The First Wave The First Wave

hmmm....

i give you a five if you tell me were you got that command and conquer music, unless you recorded it from the tv. Any way, those graphics of the planes looked alittle too good, i think you traced them. The idea was alright, but i was hoping to see a dog fight or soemthing,.

Gorilla Types Gorilla Types

hmmm....

This is a great character design, but it looks like it would be complicated. I could see that atleast 8 or possibly 9 layers made up the gorilla and that makes it some heavy animation, you also didnt manage to make the graphics look like shit which gains you respect. A story line could possibley be made up for this character.

whataboffin responds:

ooooo respect I like that :P Yes most of my animation characters take up a lot of layers. Is how I like to work. Thanks for likeing my character design :)

Sprited Shorts Sprited Shorts

well

it all sucked escept for the manumanum, doodoodoodoodoo part. I saw the muppets do that one time or something, and the song just makes me crack up...for that i protect your animation.

sketch man sketch man

FOOK YEA

this animation ruled... if snybody bitches at it or about it just tellem to fuckoff. I thought it would end up being one of those redrawn and redrawn animtions, now it probably was, but the thing is was that it was smooth, and thats what i liked about this animtion. Those sound from the phone were'nt from silent hill 4 were they? Id did remind me of a salad fingers episode, but the humour makes up for it, and i reckon its a million times better than that episode anyway (unless its the one where hubert cumberdale screams his face off). Keep this shit black and white, dont make it a series, make it new and fresh everytime you send it in and it'll be awesomeistic, im still laughing now from the aftermath of the animation.

YOU FOOKEN RULE!!!!!

gorgoflash responds:

Thanks leo.
I'll Make more black and white movies :)

The_House The_House

good good

not bad man, it definitely made me crack up when it showed the white house.

Utterly-Moot responds:

Then my job here is done *dusts off hands* glad you enjoyed it

Ninja-The Begining Ninja-The Begining

wooties

All my five are belong to thins man. 1 thing, do you know how to loop music properly? appart from that the movie rules.

Lysogeny of ë in E. coli Lysogeny of ë in E. coli

science

wow, this was complicated but cool, i kinda lost track of what the hel was goin on, but... whatever, the music was cool

Strand Grow! Strand Grow!

small penis

this animation totally pulls the piss out of those danoz direct adds...
nice work